By EDDIE DAVIS
BELTON - A Killeen woman was indicted Wednesday by the Bell County grand jury for child abandonment after she left her 11-month-old child unattended in a car in front of the Killeen Public Library.
Sabrina Bostic, 28, of Killeen was indicted for abandonment of a child.
According to arrest affidavits, the child was left in the vehicle at 10 a.m. A short time later, a library employee noticed the child in the car and notified the police. The child was removed from the vehicle as soon as the police arrived. The woman did not return to the car until nearly noon.
Bostic had left the car running with the child inside. The library employee who reported the incident noted that the windshield wipers were running.
Ashely Marie Coonfield, 20, of Killeen and Michael James Hamilton, 19, of Killeen were indicted for aggravated robbery. According to the arrest affidavit, Coonfield and Hamilton robbed a pizza deliveryman.
Kasey Marie Dykes, 19, of Temple was indicted for aggravated assault. Accord ing to the arrest affidavit, Dykes rammed her estranged husband's vehicle with her vehicle. No one was injured but extensive damage was done to the vehicles.
Other indictments include the following:
- Danny Calvin Purkey, also known as Daniel Purkey, 37, address unknown, possession of methamphetamine, more than four grams (repeat offender).
- Chrystal Diane Brunson, 24, Cameron, possession of methamphetamine, less than one gram.
- Christina Lynn Perez, 38, Temple, possession of methamphetamine, less than one gram.
- Jacob Keith Young, 29, Conroe, credit card abuse.
- Kathryn Leigh Williams, 36, Copperas Cove, obtaining controlled substances by fraud.
- Regina Bradley, 53, Temple, misapplication of fiduciary property, more than $1,500.
- Timothy Michael Whittaker, 32, Killeen, possession of cocaine, less than one gram.
- Jeffery Martin Roe, 39, Temple, possession of cocaine, less than one gram (habitual offender).
- Martin Andrew Alvarez, 25, Temple, possession of methamphetamine, less than one gram.
- Michael Howard Battle, 35, Temple, possession of cocaine, less than one gram.
- John Isreal Phillips, 35, Killeen, indecency with a child.
- Marie Grace Cox, 43, Killeen, possession of methamphetamine, less than one gram.
- Robert Lavale Wilkerson, 32, Killeen, possession of cocaine less than one gram.
- Keysha Quinette Harvey, 27, Killeen, possession of less than one gram of cocaine.
- James R. Taylor, 20, address unknown, aggravated robbery.
- Stephon Murphey, 17, burglary of a habitation (two counts).
- Xavier Harris, 19, Killeen, burglary of a habitation (two counts).