BELTON – The Central Texas State Fair will return to Belton Labor Day weekend for another se…
The weekend lineup of events includes dances, Downtown Temple’s First Friday, and the opening weekend of “Next to Normal” at Temple Civic Theatre.
This weekend’s amusements will include several concerts, a special ladies’ night at The Beltonian, and the Arches Resolution 5K & 10K races.
The first weekend of 2019 will offer several exciting events, including the Polar Bear Plunge, downtown Temple’s First Friday, an Elvis concert and Family Day at the Temple Railroad and Heritage Museum.
As the end of 2018 draws nearer, celebrations to welcome a new year are being planned around the area, including New Year’s Eve dances and parties, and hiking on New Year’s Day.
This weekend’s events will include several live music and theater performances, a community holiday party, Breakfast with Santa and more.
The City of Temple Parks and Recreation Department invites the community to a hometown holiday event Saturday at Reuben D. Talasek Bend of the River, 7915 S. General Bruce Dr. in Temple.
Bend of the River Christmas will take place 3-8 p.m. and will feature a park full of twinkling lights, Christmas music and holiday surprises.
- Music is in the air: Night of art and jazz set Saturday in Temple
- Weekend roundup: Area events include church festival, live music and more
- Offering an enhanced experience: Shark thriller to help Beltonian Theatre show off new audio, video system
- Weekend roundup: Local events include theatre show, political cartoon event and more
- Willie Nelson cancels tour, cites 'breathing problem'
- ‘Best Little Whorehouse’ ready to entertain at Temple Civic Theatre
- Bell County Comic Con, art fair, outdoor musical set this weekend
- Heroes of Hollywood: Bell County Comic Con to feature celebrities from the world of sci-fi and TV
- Weekend roundup: Area events include bridal show, live music and more
- Fine food, exquisite entertainment: Tickets now available for dinner theater shows at CAC in Temple