As featured on
If Vance Willis never had left Temple’s football program, he probably would be in the same position he is today: the Wildcats’ starting quarterback for his senior season.
However, Willis might not appreciate his current role nearly as much if he hadn’t had to work so hard — the result of being hard-headed and making youthful mistakes, he admits — to get back in good standing and earn the privilege of putting on Temple’s vaunted blue-front, white-back pants on Friday nights.
- Grand opening set for new Temple Dollar General
- Former DPS trooper was man killed in crash near Holland
- Dear Annie: Disappearing daughter-In-Law
- Killeen Police investigating after body found
- Man killed in accident near Holland
- Rare bigamy charge made against Temple man
- Temple mother charged with child endangerment
- Killeen suspect identified as deceased man found Wednesday
- Waco woman receives probation for injury to a child
- Marks able to shed his shackles in court, judge rules