As featured on
Families of adults with special needs have a difficult time finding activities for their children.
Grownups, an organization that schedules activities for the older population with special needs, was developed to provide fun activities and outings with this group of individuals in mind. Grownups is open to individuals 18 and older.
- Two Cameron teens sentenced in separate sexual assault cases
- Holland home burglary heist solved
- Ten arrested in Bell County sex trafficking sting
- Raise awareness: Schools increase pay for teachers
- Bartlett Council censures mayor
- Battershell to be interim Belton ISD superintendent
- Motorcycle dealership plans to open at old Luby’s 1-35 location
- Temple motel room reportedly torn up
- Charter Oak opens as Belton ISD holds first day of school
- Man’s death under investigation