As featured on
Church members, family and others gathered Sunday afternoon to honor the Rev. Hattie Mae Allen, 105, pastor of Jesus, the Church of the Living God, the Pillar and Ground of the Truth Inc., 920 S. 24th St.
Bishop Aaron Toliver of Temple, who oversees her church and seven others, said she’s been a pastor for about 60 years. She came from a family of 12 children, he said.
- Suspects sought following shooting Friday morning in Temple
- Two wounded in Belton drive-by shooting
- Woman killed in car crash; driver hospitalized in critical condition
- One dead after Falls County shooting; one injured in Temple shooting
- Rogers man charged with indecency with child
- Two recent Temple shootings may be related
- Killeen man who had $4 billion bond sentenced for 2016 murder
- Alleged pizza robber, burglar arrested and jailed
- Traffic backed up on Interstate 35 in Temple
- Cats’ season ends: Longview too stout in playoff win over Temple