As featured on
Church members, family and others gathered Sunday afternoon to honor the Rev. Hattie Mae Allen, 105, pastor of Jesus, the Church of the Living God, the Pillar and Ground of the Truth Inc., 920 S. 24th St.
Bishop Aaron Toliver of Temple, who oversees her church and seven others, said she’s been a pastor for about 60 years. She came from a family of 12 children, he said.
- Troy officer’s wife dies in two-vehicle accident
- Belton area boil notice issued
- Inmates reportedly save Bell County jailer’s life; Temple man indicted
- Temple Police capture machete-wielding man near youth club
- Temple man on Bell County Most Wanted list
- Armed man reportedly robbed two people
- Man expected to enter plea in DPS trooper’s death
- Prado won’t seek re-election to constable’s office
- Protest of immigrant camps planned in Belton
- Police ID teen who carried machete near youth club