As featured on
Many challenges lie ahead, valedictorian Clayton Gowan told the graduating Temple High School class of 2019 Saturday morning at the Bell County Expo Center.
“I’d like to focus on the topic of challenges today, as it is the way in which we deal with challenges that will often define who we really are,” he said.
- Two Cameron teens sentenced in separate sexual assault cases
- Holland home burglary heist solved
- Ten arrested in Bell County sex trafficking sting
- Battershell to be interim Belton ISD superintendent
- Raise awareness: Schools increase pay for teachers
- Bartlett Council censures mayor
- Temple motel room reportedly torn up
- Prayer vigil tonight for Temple Bible Church pastor Desalvo at main auditorium
- Charter Oak opens as Belton ISD holds first day of school
- Man’s death under investigation