As featured on
BELTON — The Bell County Expo Center looked like a masquerade party Saturday, as writers, celebrities, artists and fans intermingled at the Bell County Comic Con.
Matt Stratmann, coordinator, said organizers hoped more than 25,000 people would attend the two-day event. Today’s hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., with activities in Garth Arena, the exposition building, the Assembly Hall and the hall above the lobby.
- Two Cameron teens sentenced in separate sexual assault cases
- Ten arrested in Bell County sex trafficking sting
- Holland home burglary heist solved
- Prayer vigil held for Temple Bible Church pastor Desalvo at main auditorium
- Temple motel room reportedly torn up
- Battershell to be interim Belton ISD superintendent
- Bartlett Council censures mayor
- Temple teen receives probation in sex-related case
- Belton woman wins recipe contest
- Charter Oak opens as Belton ISD holds first day of school