As featured on
Videos released to the Telegram show Bell County Jail inmate Jvarius Aquer Pratt, a Temple resident, being brutally assaulted by two jailers.
A set of three videos and an arrest affidavit tell the tale of what reportedly was done to Pratt on March 14 by Kelvin Miller, 34, and Terrance Jamal Gardner, 28 — both fired in mid-March after investigations by the Texas Rangers and the Bell County Sheriff’s Department.
- 6 Temple residents arrested on narcotics trafficking charges
- Stolen equipment worth $105,000 recovered in Temple
- Temple murder suspect indicted for hitting jailer
- Temple Police officers rescue woman after storming through door
- Body found in Killeen, police confirm
- Dear Annie: Problem with a jealous neighbor
- Belton prosecutor to take CPS judge position
- Gary Garner, longtime retail advertising director for Telegram, dies
- Identity of body found in Killeen still a mystery
- Holland man indicted for alleged stalking