As featured on
Videos released to the Telegram show Bell County Jail inmate Jvarius Aquer Pratt, a Temple resident, being brutally assaulted by two jailers.
A set of three videos and an arrest affidavit tell the tale of what reportedly was done to Pratt on March 14 by Kelvin Miller, 34, and Terrance Jamal Gardner, 28 — both fired in mid-March after investigations by the Texas Rangers and the Bell County Sheriff’s Department.
- 8 vehicles involved in I-35 crash
- Todos en la familia: Temple brothers expand small taqueria into full-service eatery
- Temple man on Bell County Most Wanted list
- Body recovered after potential drowning at Temple Lake Park
- Finding his man: Constable catches Temple fugitive in Midland
- Temple begins voluntary annexations of 143 acres
- New annexation law prompts Belton to rethink growth strategy
- Exclusive: Death penalty waived for suspect in 2016 capital murder case
- Temple shooting suspect identified
- Plea deal not reached in double-homicide case