Details for Advertisement and Invitation for Bids The City of Rogers, Texas
Advertisement and Invitation for Bids
The City of Rogers, Texas will receive bids for FY 2019-2020 Wastewater System Improvements until 10:00 A.M. on Thursday, September 10, 2020 at Rogers City Hall, 2 West Mesquite Avenue, Rogers, Texas. The bids will be publicly opened and read aloud at that time via a Zoom Conference call to maintain social distancing and prevent a gathering of more then ten people. The Zoom call ID and password will be provided to all bid holders prior to bid opening. Bids are invited for several items and quantities of work as follows: 1. Installation of Auto-Dialers at three (3) wastewater lift stations. 2. Replacement of existing wastewater collection lines including services. 3. Replacement of wastewater manholes. 4. Repair of pavement as needed and other appurtenant work. 5. Rehabilitation of sludge drying bed. 6. Replacement of Sludge Drying Bed Pumps Bid/Contract Documents, including Drawings and Technical Specifications are on file at Rogers City Hall, (254) 642-3312 or the office of Jay Engineering Company, Inc., (512) 259-3882 ext. 310. Copies of the Bid/Contract Documents may be downloaded via CivCast. All project related questions and Addendum will be processed online via CivCast. Contact Jay Engineering Company, Inc., (512) 259-3882 ext. 310 with questions. A bid bond in the amount of 5 percent of the bid issued by an acceptable surety shall be submitted with each bid. A certified check or bank draft payable to the City of Rogers, Texas or negotiable U.S. Government Bonds (as par value) may be submitted in lieu of the Bid Bond. The project is funded by the Texas Department of Agriculture through the Texas Community Block Grant, Contract Number 7218409. Attention is called to the fact that not less than, the federally determined prevailing (Davis-Bacon and Related Acts) wage rate, as issued by the Texas Department of Agriculture Office of Rural Affairs and contained in the contract documents, must be paid on this project. In addition, the successful bidder must ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Adherence to the grant recipient's Section 3 Policy is required for contracts and subcontracts in excess of $100,000.00. The City of Rogers, Texas reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive any informalities in the bidding. Bids may be held by the City of Rogers, Texas for a period not to exceed 60 days from the date of the bid opening for the purpose of reviewing the bids and investigating the bidder's qualifications prior to the contract award.
- UPDATE: Temple, Belton school districts add COVID-19 positive cases
- UPDATE: Temple ISD reports first 2 COVID-19 cases; Bell active cases drop as tally exceeds 5,200
- Woman injured in skydiving accident in Salado
- Killeen man set to be executed today in Indiana for double murder at Fort Hood in 1999
- Backroads: Temple native was known for treasure but left local legacy
- Nearly 147 acres in Temple Industrial Park to be purchased; City to fund EDC’s $3.74 million acquisition
- McLane celebrates approval of high-speed rail project
- Ray and Yolanda Gomez, ages 75 and 73, died recently.
- Multiple shots fired in altercation outside Killeen nightclub
- UPDATE: Man charged with capital murder in shooting deaths of elderly parents