Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING TEMPLE, TEXAS
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING TEMPLE, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a public hearing will be held by the Temple Planning and Zoning Commission on September 8, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. by teleconference, to consider the following request: FY-20-36-ZC Hold a public hearing to discuss and recommend action on a rezoning request from Single Family 3-Planned Development (SF-3-PD) to Office 1 (O-1) zoning district on 0.2847 +/- acres, located in the Maximo Moreno Survey, Abstract 14 in Bell County, Texas, addressed as 306 South 12th Street. Public comment is welcomed. If you are unable to attend the meeting and wish to comment, please call the City Planning Department at 298-5668. SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: Persons with disabilities who have special communication or accommodation needs and desire to attend the Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting should notify the Planning Department by mail or telephone 48 hours prior to the meeting date.
- UPDATE: Temple, Belton school districts add COVID-19 positive cases
- UPDATE: Temple ISD reports first 2 COVID-19 cases; Bell active cases drop as tally exceeds 5,200
- Woman injured in skydiving accident in Salado
- Killeen man set to be executed today in Indiana for double murder at Fort Hood in 1999
- Backroads: Temple native was known for treasure but left local legacy
- Nearly 147 acres in Temple Industrial Park to be purchased; City to fund EDC’s $3.74 million acquisition
- McLane celebrates approval of high-speed rail project
- Ray and Yolanda Gomez, ages 75 and 73, died recently.
- Multiple shots fired in altercation outside Killeen nightclub
- UPDATE: Man charged with capital murder in shooting deaths of elderly parents