The Contemporaries group recently held a telethon that raised more than $100,000 for CAC programs. The South Pacific-themed event included multiple entertainers and a live auction.
As featured on
Even without its traditional in-person gala, the Contemporaries of the Azalee Marshall Cultural Activities Center last month was able to secure more than $100,000 in donations during the group’s annual fundraiser.
- UPDATE: Collision between train and truck near Cameron sparks explosion
- UPDATE: Temple teen arrested in fatal shooting
- ‘Idol’ effort: Cameron singer seeks big break
- Temple food distributions set Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Wanda Dee (Smith) Rhoads, age 77, of Temple, died Monday.
- ‘We are here to serve’: CTLC offers food, love, care to Bell County residents in need
- Bell hospitals to partner with county to expand COVID-19 vaccinations
- Temple resident raising funds for liver transplant
- Crime Digest: Belton man arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- Outage outrage: Shine talks about power grid failures at town hall meeting