At a Black Lives Matter protest in Portland, federal authorities clashed with protesters at the Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse.
As featured on
President Donald Trump has announced that the U.S. Department of Justice will send a "surge of federal law enforcement" into American cities run by "extreme politicians" who are on an "anti-police crusade," including Chicago, Kansas City, Albuquerque, Cleveland, Detroit and Milwaukee.
The mayors of Portland, Oregon, and five other major U.S. cities appealed Monday to Congress to make it illegal for the federal government to deploy militarized agents to cities that don’t want them.
- 6-year-old girl in CPS custody after mother leaves her at Temple Police Department
- Public housing authorities in Belton, Killeen, Waco receive CARES Act funding
- ‘We are out of space': Bell County Jail stops taking nonviolent offenders as inmates are quarantined
- Temple man jailed for alleged Walmart burglary
- Former school counselor seeks amended bond conditions
- GoFundMe account exceeds goal to assist drowned man’s family
- Couple dies in fatal Rockdale crash
- Women allegedly strangled by former boyfriend
- McLane Co. announces CEO changes
- Avenue C expansion moves forward