Central Texans line up for early voting at locations in Belton and Temple on Tuesday.
As featured on
Multiple residents have reported long wait times for early voting Tuesday morning at the Bell County annex in downtown Temple.
- Rogers woman identified as accident victim
- 3 victims of Killeen triple homicide identified
- Motorist killed in collision near Heidenheimer
- Temple drive-by Christmas Parade set
- Bell Tokyo rings with customers
- UPDATE: Temple gang members indicted for Temple, Belton killings, drug and robbery charges
- UPDATE: Bell COVID-19 cases rise to 6,169; Temple total surpasses 2,000
- Little River-Academy man charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- UPDATE: Two more COVID-19 deaths brings Bell toll to 99
- Belton man indicted for alleged intoxication manslaughter; Temple man faces child sexual assault charges