A fun video for a good cause filmed in rural east Bell County, Texas. Tom Sefcik Hall has been a gathering spot for the local Czech descendants since 1923 and was the perfect place for an impromptu video in support of our local heroes during the COVID-19 crisis.
Zábavné video pro dobrou věc natočené ve venkovských východní Bell County, Texas. Tom Sefcik Hall je od roku 1923 místem setkávání místních českých potomků a bylo ideálním místem pro improvizované video na podporu našich místních hrdinů během krize COVID-19.
As featured on
The East Bell County Coronabusters is a group of local residents who swoop into an area and eliminate the coronavirus — at least that is the case in a recently viral video produced by the group.
- Virus safety guidelines reportedly ignored at concert
- 6-year-old girl in CPS custody after mother leaves her at Temple Police Department
- Body recovered at Lake Belton
- UPDATE: Drowning victim, 24, recovered at Stillhouse Hollow Lake
- Former school counselor seeks amended bond conditions
- Temple man jailed for alleged Walmart burglary
- Avenue C expansion moves forward
- GoFundMe account exceeds goal to assist drowned man’s family
- Women allegedly strangled by former boyfriend
- Couple dies in fatal Rockdale crash