Double-homicide case

The bodies of Michael Swearingin, 32, shown, and Jenna Scott, 28, were found buried in a shallow grave in Oklahoma, authorities said.

Temple Police are looking for two people reported missing.

Michael Swearingin, 32, and Jenna Scott, 28, were last seen at about 3 a.m. Friday morning, according to the Temple Police Department’s Facebook post. The man and woman drove a gray Hyundai Genesis, and there was a concern for Swearingin’s health.

Police asked anyone with information about the location of Scott and Swearingin to immediately contact authorities at 254-298-5500.

The car that the two rode in was located in an Austin neighborhood, the Austin Police Department said in a statement.

“We can confirm that their vehicle was located in Austin this weekend and that we are working with Temple Police Department as they continue their investigation. All other inquiries regarding the case should be directed to Temple PD,” the statement said.

Relatives and friends of the missing suspect foul play.

Talon Scott, Jenna Scott’s brother, said he believes what happened to his sister and Swearingin was a “kidnapping/hostage or worse situation.” Jenna Scott was stalked, harassed and blackmailed, her brother said.

Talon Scott said he believes his sister is alive, although it’s a really bad situation.

“Michael greatly cares for her. He would put his life on the line for her,” Talon said. “We’re not giving up hope. We’re staying positive.”

Deborah Daniel-Harrison, Swearingin’s mother, posted a plea early Monday on Facebook.

“Please, whoever took my Michael and Jenna, please let them go! They are not a couple and have never been. They are totally platonic friends!” Daniel-Harrison wrote.

Swearingin was last seen at 4:10 p.m. Thursday and Jenna was seen at 4:38 p.m. the same day, Richie Davis, a friend of Swearingin’s, told the Telegram Monday.

“We suspect foul play inside of his (Swearingin’s) house based on the security system updates,” Davis said. “However, all footage was completely deleted from his home computer at around 8:30 p.m. and the camera system was shut off.”

A prayer vigil was held at 6 p.m. Saturday at First Baptist Church of Academy.

A GoFundMe page titled “Please help us find our kids” was set up to help hire a private investigator to find the missing friends. As of Monday’s press time, more than $3,400 was raised toward a goal of $10,000.