Aftermath of Fuel truck accident and fire along I-14
- Walter Lanier | FME News Service
On Monday, April 24, Bell County Emergency Management responded to a fatal accident on westbound I-14 near Paddy Hamilton Road involving five vehicles, including an 18-wheeler transporting roughly 8,500 gallons of fuel. As a result of this accident, the section of westbound I-14 between Simmons Road and Paddy Hamilton Road was closed for the rest of the day.
As featured on
Nolanville police have identified the driver of the 18-wheeler who died when the fuel truck he was operating crashed into other vehicles earlier this week, causing a highway fire that could be seen for miles and shutdown Interstate 14.
- Organic Asian grocery store to open in downtown Temple June 4; stop is on Imagine the Possibilities Tour
- 125 graduate from Academy High School
- UPDATE: Man dies in accident on North Main in Belton
- Marks found guilty of capital murder in slayings of 2 Temple residents
- Belton ISD students graduate at ceremonies
- Time runs out for taxpayer-funded private school tuition bill as special session looms
- Vehicle hits Primrose School of Temple, injures 1
- Andrew Schwertner, 60, of Jarrell died Friday
- Tran, Hoffman top 2 Academy graduates
- ‘He just said she went missing’: Marks’ son testifies as defense rests in capital murder case