Brig. Gen. Darren Werner, commander of Fort Hood’s 13th Expeditionary Sustainment Command, talks about a Defense Support of Civil Authorities mission and the role the 13th ESC in Detroit. The 13th ESC is providing support to FEMA regions five, six, and seven, which encompasses 15 states. U.S. Northern Command, through U.S. Army North, is providing military support to the Federal Emergency Management Agency to help communities in need. Watch a video of what Werner said with this story at kdhnews.com.
As featured on
While nearly 250 Fort Hood medical soldiers are deployed to New York to help fight the spread of the coronavirus, other local soldiers have deployed to various cities in the country.
- 31 new COVID-19 cases reported in Bell County since Friday
- UPDATE: Four new infections bring Bell coronavirus count to 278; recoveries jump by 15 to 165
- 4,500 Bell landowners protest property appraisals
- Dr. Steven D Allen, age 62, of Houston, Tx died Tuesday
- Ode to Little Joe: Grammy winner’s biography tells singer’s inspirational story
- City of Belton employee tests positive for COVID-19 as 31 new cases announced
- More than 100 Temple, Belton students not learning during COVID-19, districts say
- No injuries as plane makes emergency landing on West Temple road
- Temple, Belton water parks still closed
- A truly ‘viral’ video: Footage adds a dose of humor to coronavirus pandemic