This video shows the events leading up to the shooting of a Killeen man, Patrick Warren Sr., on Sunday.
As featured on
A video has been released by civil rights attorney Lee Merritt that shows the moments leading up to the officer involved shooting in Killeen Sunday that led to the death of a Killeen man.
BELTON — In the shadow of the Bell County Justice Center courthouse building, demands for justice were made by the attorney for the family of a man who was shot and killed on Sunday by a Killeen Police Department officer.
- More than 6 years after deadly Killeen police raid, judge not happy with lack of trial
- Bell to administer second doses of COVID-19 vaccine starting on Feb. 3
- Affidavits: Temple man fatally shot after son bought drugs with counterfeit money
- Two Temple residents charged with aggravated assault with deadly weapon
- Crime Digest: Rogers woman charged with organized criminal activity
- UPDATE: Temple man charged with murder; suspect had tie to 2014 slaying
- Man faces multiple felony charges
- Bell health district continues vaccinations; site set up for 2nd dose appointments
- Bell inoculations pass 6,000
- UPDATE: Bell sees ‘uncontrolled community transmission’ as second shipment of COVID-19 vaccine delayed